FACULTY OF ANIMAL SCIENCE AND VETERINARY MEDICINE
The Faculty of Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine, established in 1955, is one of the biggest faculties of Nong Lam University(UAF). It has 8 departments: Animal Physiology and Biochemistry, Animal Nutrition, Genetics and Animal Breeding, Animal Production, Anatomy and Surgery, Pharmacology and Veterinary Medicine, Pathology & Parasitology Diseases, Microbiology and Infected Disease. The faculty has one Veterinary Hospital, Practice Farms and 10 laboratories in campus. It has strong relationship to companies, manufactures and farms in animal production and veterinary.
- Animal Science (4 years)
- Veterinary Medicine (5 years)
- Pharmacology in Veterinary Science (5 years)
- Veterinary Medicine (advanced program with Queensland University, Australia) (5 years)
- Feed Production Technology (4 years)
Master of Science and PhD programs
- Animal Science
- Veterinary Medicine
- Improvement the indigenous livestock species, and adaptability breeds of swine, poultry and dairy cattle.
- New technology on the animal production (swine, poultry, cattle, goat and high economic value animals).
- The use of animal waste in fuel production; study and apply the biotechnology in intensifying livestock.
- Common diseases of cattle, swine & poultry, etc ...
- Residues of chemicals, drug, antibiotics substances in animal-origined products (meat, milk, eggs, etc).
- Toxic-veterinary medicine; food safety, the veterinarian law;
- Nutrient requirements and optimal feed formulation.
Faculty of Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine
Nong Lam University
Linh Trung Ward, Thu Duc District, Hochiminh City, Viet Nam
Tel: (848) 38961711;
Số lần xem trang : :1854
Nhập ngày : 13-04-2011
Điều chỉnh lần cuối :
Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine