FACULTY OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION
The Faculty of Foreign Languages and Technical Education has developed on the mergence of the former Faculty of Foreign Languages and the Department of Technical Education since 2008. It currently comprises five departments: Department of English Language Pedagogy; Department of Linguistics, Literature and Culture Studies, Department of English for Management and Non-English Majors, Department of French Language, and Department of Technical Education. The academic staffs include 34 senior lecturers and lecturers.
The Faculty offers the two following undergraduate programmes:
- BA in English Language with specializations in Management and ELT Teaching.
- BA in Technical Education with specializations in Agricultural Education and Technical Industrial Education.
The Faculty has a wide range of research interests in the fields of Education, Technical Education and ELT Teaching such as:
- The theories and practice of English for Specific Purposes
- Application of new approaches in the teaching of language skills
- Application of new approaches in technical and engineering education
- The impacts of the academic credit system in Vietnamese universities
- Learning autonomy and motivations
- Teaching and research competence.
Faculty of Foreign Languages
Linh Trung Ward, Thu Duc District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: (028) 37220727 – (028) 38967808 (ext. 21)
Fax: (028) 38963349
Website : http://ffl.hcmuaf.edu.vn
Page count : :9048
Created : 13-04-2011
Last modify :05-06-2018
A visit of the delegation of NKUST, Taiwan |
The Second International Scientific Conference on Sustainable Agriculture and Environment (SAE 2018) December 13 - 15, 2018 |
1st INDO-ASEAN Conference on Innovative Approach in Applied Sciences and Technologies (iAsT) from 13-17 June, 2018 |
Hit counter: 3749616