FACULTY OF FORESTRY
The Faculty of Forestry, established in 1955, is united from Faculty of Forestry of University of Agriculture No. 4 (former name of UAF), Faculty of Silviculture and Faculty of Forest Technology belonging to Dong Nai College of Forestry. It has 5 departments: Silviculture, Forest Product Processing, Forest Resources Management, Agroforestry and Social Forestry, Pulp and Paper Technology.
Undergraduate programs (4 years)
- Forest Products Processing Technology
· Forest Products Processing
· Pulp and Paper Technology
· Forestry and Agriculture Combination
· Forest Resource Management
· Information Technology in Forestry
Master of Science and PhD programs
- Forest Product Processing Technology
Research Areas and Technology Transfer:
- Forests’ resources management; study and transfer technology on agro-forestry; urban forestry (planning, design, development of green trees system,...).
- Social forestry approach in
- Forestry products processing and preservation.
- Chemicals technology in the production of paper and pulp.
Faculty of Forestry
Nong Lam University
Linh Trung Ward, Thu Duc District, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
Tel: (028) 3897 5453 - (028) 3897 4606
Web site: http://ff.hcmuaf.edu.vn
Page count: :8479
Created : 13-04-2011
Last modify: 05-06-2018