CENTER FOR INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION (CIE-NLU)
Due to Nong Lam University passionate devotion to the fulfillment of internationalization of its training and research programs in response to the ever–increasing demand of a well-trained human resource for regional and national modernization and industrialization, the Center for International Education (CIE-NLU) was established in 2009. CIE-NLU is the public training and service organization. In order to propel NLU’s internationalization efforts, CIE-NLU has set many internationalization purposes. In addition, CIE-NLU is collaborating with foreign universities in offering short training courses in fields of common interest.
- Increas the quantity of English-taught programs and joint international training programs in NLU by collaborating with foreign renowned universities
- Create an internationalized learning environment for students
- Enhance faculty and student exchange opportunities
- Recruit international scholars and students
- Provide public services related to international education and research cooperation
- Expand NLU’s international cooperation and exchange.
In the era of modernization, industrialization, and global economic integration, CIE-NLU is committed to creating an excellent international learning environment so that it can nurture future outstanding citizens with:
- Social responsibility
- Creativity and innovation
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving skills and leadership qualities
CIE-NLU is closely collaborating with NLU’s faculties and foreign universities to develop a wide number of international joint training programs ranging from short-training to postgraduate levels. It is also planning to provide students the pre-university courses.
Center for International Education
Nong Lam University
Linh Trung Ward, Thu Duc District, Hochiminh City, Viet Nam
Tel: (028) 37246042 - Fax: (028) 37246042
Page count : :4085
Created : 18-06-2014
Last modify :05-06-2018