CENTER FOR CADASTRAL TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS
Center for Cadastral Technology Research and Applications was established in 2000 and renamed in 2008. Since April 2008, it has operated as an independent scientific and technology research organization. The center has staff’s working offices and one meeting hall. The center’s facilities have been continuously improved and modernized to meet its demand in research, technology extension and services.
Research areas and Services
Research, extension and services of the center are focusing on:
- Soil inventories and categorization, land classification and land evaluation
- Land and real estate appraisal
- Land and real estate markets
- Land, real estate, resource and environment finance and taxes
- Land survey and mapping
- Atlas design
- Land statistics and inventories, updating land use change
- Master planning, land use planning, urban and rural development planning, land development planning, and farm development planning.
- Remote sensing and GPS in management of land, real estate, natural resources and environment
- Natural resource management and conservation for sustainable development and poverty alleviation
- Economics of land, real estate, natural resource an environment
- Development projection and project management
- Provides services related to conference, workshop, symposium assistance and logistics, short courses of professional training in cadastral technology and management of land, real estate, natural resources and environment.
Center for Cadastral Technology Research and Applications
Nong Lam University
Linh Trung Ward, Thu Duc District, Hochiminh City, Viet Nam
Tel: (028) 37345422 - (028) 37245411 - (028) 37245694; Fax: (028) 37245422
Page count : :5249
Created : 18-06-2014
Last modify :05-06-2018