Training Session “How to use the database ScienceDirect and Scopus of Elsevier
Seeking the cooperation with Nong Lam University Ho Chi Minh City, iGroup and Elsevier offers the campus a trial of full access toScienceDirect(2,000 + full text journals) andScopus (21,000+abstract and citation), which means that all staffs, researchers, students will access the content on both platforms 24 by 7 within 1 month.
Hence, NLU in coordination with iGroup và Elsevier organized the Training Session “How to use ScienceDirect and Scopus of Elsevie” for those who value having access to high quality content and actively pursuing to improve their research paper as this trial will be giving them access to platforms that is greatly valued by the research community.
- Ms.Ho Yoke Lian - Quản lý khu vực Đông Nam Á - Elsevier
- Mr.Nicholas Pak – Consultant of Elsevier
- Opening a full collection of Science Direct and Scopus for NLU in 1 month.
- Instructions to use Science Direct effectively, to search the useful journals for the research and to specify new research topics.
- Instructions to use the tool Scopus effectively for doing research, writing articles and publishing them on international journals.
- Sharing experience, tips and different principles for uploading articles on journals of Elsevier.
Page count : :190
Created : 24-05-2018
Last modify :18-07-2018
The Second International Scientific Conference on Sustainable Agriculture and Environment (SAE 2018) December 13 - 15, 2018 |
1st INDO-ASEAN Conference on Innovative Approach in Applied Sciences and Technologies (iAsT) from 13-17 June, 2018 |
Hit counter: 3736508