Meeting with the delegation from the University of Otago, New Zealand
On August 9, 2018, NLU had a meeting with the University of Otago, New Zealand with a strong background in Food Science. Learn about opportunities for cooperation in the field of food science. The objectives of the meeting were:
- Introduce the strengths of the University of Otago in Food Science
- Learn about Ho Chi Minh University of Agriculture and Forestry and its strengths in the field of food technology
- Exchange of possible cooperation opportunities between the two sides, in different forms: collaborative research, expert exchange, training cooperation, participation in projects and programs in the sector.
- Professor Helen Nicholson, Vice Chancellor, in charge of International Cooperation
- Professor Indrawati Oey, Dean of Food Science
- Ms. Lynley Browne, International Cooperation Manager
- Ms. Chau Cao, New Zealand Embassy
- Founded in 1869, Otago is the oldest university in New Zealand, based in Dunedin, Otago, with over 20,000 students and nearly 3,000 international students from more than 100 countries.
- Otago is also a vibrant and intensive university of research and development, associated with practical applications. In particular, Food Science is one of the strengths of the University, with new technologies and sciences being applied in postharvest technologies, food processing, quality control and food safety.
Page count : :157
Created : 13-08-2018
Last modify :13-08-2018