Research Institute for Biotechnology and Environment (RIBE) was established in 2006 based on the reunification of Research center for Environmental Technology and Natural Resource Management (founded in 1995), Chemical and Biological Analysis and
- Genetic engineering
- Application of molecular genetics for plant and animal breeding.
- Plant and animal tissue culture
- Microbial biotechnology
- Biotechnological application for plant protection.
- Environmental problems of agriculture, fishery, forestry, ect. such as poisoned chemical, pesticide and heavy metal accumulation in agricultural products, food, soil, water, air, ect.
- Environmental protection and impact assessment methods. Developing anti-pollution techniques and anti-degradation of environment
- Organic waste recycling of industry, agriculture and domestic to improve agriculture, forestry and fishery production
- Study on using of natural organic products to fertilize degrading tillage.
- Research and development in gene technology to restore and conserve breeds, animal biotechnology, plant biotechnology, biotechnology of microorganisms, environmental biotechnology, other related fields.
- Transfer and application of new scientific and technological achievements to production and commercialization.
- Training high quality human resource and organize research degree studies at both the postgraduate and undergraduate levels.
- The research center for international students and researchers.
Research Institute for Biotechnology and Environment,
Linh Trung Ward, Thu Duc district, Hochiminh City, Viet Nam
Tel: (028) 3722 0294 Fax: (028) 38972262
A visit of the delegation of NKUST, Taiwan |
The Second International Scientific Conference on Sustainable Agriculture and Environment (SAE 2018) December 13 - 15, 2018 |
1st INDO-ASEAN Conference on Innovative Approach in Applied Sciences and Technologies (iAsT) from 13-17 June, 2018 |
Hit counter: 3749675